Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Discovering Barbie


The other day while I was busy with Emma, Claire decided to go play in her play room. After some time, I realized that it had been awfully quiet, so I went to investigate what she was up to. When I entered the play room, Claire was no where to be found. However, there were noises coming from the closet. When I opened the door, I found Claire with the light on, on the floor, and my old Barbie dolls and clothes all over the place. I had stashed them in my "catch-all" closet for the day when Claire really found interest in Barbie. I guess that day has arrived!
Since her discovery, Claire has had so much fun playing with the Barbie dolls. I must say, I have had a lot of fun reminiscing, and dressing Barbie in all of her 80's fashions as well. Up next - my old Barbie townhouse! See Mom and Dad, you really didn't hang on to my old stuff all of these years for nothing!

No comments: