



As I have previously mentioned, Emma loves Mickey Mouse. I guess this may be because Claire's love for watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse peaked when Emma was itty bitty, and she has since seen Mickey's happy little face pop up on our TV just about every morning of her life. However, from very early on, we noticed that every time Mickey appeared on TV Emma was all grins and giggles.
While in a gift shop at Disney, Jeremy unknowingly parked Emma's stroller in front of a wall of plush Mickeys. It did not take long before she went bananas and was grabbing them off the shelves. Once she chose her Mickey, there was no going back. Seeing as how Claire already has one exactly like it, I had hoped to convince Emma that she wanted a Minnie. No such luck. She even cried when we took him from her to check out at the register.
Ever since that day, Emma has been loving her Mickey Mouse. Most interesting to me, is how she snuggles with him at night. For some time now, I have filled Emma's crib with little blankets and animals thinking that she might eventually want to attach to one. However, each night we hear the little thuds as she tosses them from her crib. Not Mickey! I took pictures of her sleeping with him the first night we were home from Orlando. I also took pictures of the animals on the floor that did not make the cut. It has been the same every night since.
3 comments:
And that, my cousin, is precious. I especially enjoyed the picture of the wasteland outside of her crib of former night time snuggle buddies!
Well, at least if she loses her favorite snuggle buddy it should be easy to find a replacement!
Oh, that makes me laugh! How precious!
Post a Comment