Wednesday, February 18, 2009

9 Months Old!


Emma is officially 9 months old! She had her well check today, and she is now 19 pounds, 12 ounces, and 28 1/2 inches long. As I have done on her big month milestones in the past, I attempted to take Emma's picture with her dolly friend. Now that she is so mobile, it is getting pretty hard to get her to sit still! Dolly also got taken down and beaten up a bit in this most recent photo shoot. I'm sure Emma was just trying to love on her.
The last picture is of Emma's most recent trick - fishy lips!
On a final note, we wanted to take this moment to wish Aunt Stacey a Happy Birthday. She is 420 months old today!!!

2 comments:

L said...

she is changing so much! how precious! is she still real tall?

i took a picture of thomas in the same chair every month, and i remember how hard it was to get him to sit still. he's standing in the 10 mo spot because every time i sat him down, he'd stand back up before i could get the camera in my hand!

me said...

Yes...so big! I want to get her and Laurel together so bad!! I'll let you know our stats at the end of the week! Hysterical about Stacey's age!!