



Emma is now 6 months old! She continues to be a happy little girl, and is a champ at sitting on her own and jumping in her "Johnny Jumper". Considering that she constantly chews on her fingers and fist, I would say that her bottom teeth are set to make their grand debut any day now.
Claire and I took Emma in for her 6 month check-up today. She now weighs 17 pounds, 11 ounces and is 27 1/2 inches long. That puts her around 81% for weight and 95% for height.
For comparison purposes, I decided to take a new photo of Emma and her baby doll friend. The first picture (at the bottom) was taken when Emma was just 2 months old. She is now not only bigger than the baby doll, but she can also knock the baby down and bang her on the head. The future of our poor doll is not looking bright.
Claire and I took Emma in for her 6 month check-up today. She now weighs 17 pounds, 11 ounces and is 27 1/2 inches long. That puts her around 81% for weight and 95% for height.
For comparison purposes, I decided to take a new photo of Emma and her baby doll friend. The first picture (at the bottom) was taken when Emma was just 2 months old. She is now not only bigger than the baby doll, but she can also knock the baby down and bang her on the head. The future of our poor doll is not looking bright.
No comments:
Post a Comment