
Emma will be 5 weeks old tomorrow, and she is doing great. She seems to be filling out and developing well. She is also becoming more alert. While I do so love the interaction, I have also found that her being awake more often really puts me in the official ranks of "Mother of 2". It was so much easier to juggle two kids when one of them slept all of the time! Although I can't complain too much just yet (she still gives me some good, long naps), I have found over the past couple of days that just when I think she is down for the count, her eyes pop open and she is ready for action. (See above picture for an example - I think the tongue out may be her funny little way of saying, "I got ya now!". ) I guess she had to wake out of her newborn slumber sometime!
No comments:
Post a Comment